Terms of Service
Last update: March 03 2022
Personal identification information:
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the siteplace an orderfill out a formsubscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information:
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies:
How we use collected information:
Wrabbit collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- •To improve customer service.
- •Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- •To personalize user experience
- •We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- •To improve our Site
- •We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- •To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Third party websites:
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website\'s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms:
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Wrabbit Capital, SAPI de CV
Mexican Ministry of Economy registration number: A201910251102479094
Terms of Service
Terms of service and conditions:
Welcome at Wrabbit Capital (hereafter also “Wrabbit” or “we/our”). We offer online software as a service (SaaS) through our website https://www.wrabbit.io (the “Website”). Our software/app (“Software”) enables you to see crypto analytics and forecasts.
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to the relationship between Wrabbit and you for any use of the Website and the Software that Wrabbit offers. You cannot use the Software without accepting these Terms.
1. Wrabbit: Wrabbit Capital, SAPI de CV a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the Mexico. The company is registered with the Mexican Ministry of Economy under registration number A201910251102479094. Wrabbit is also referred to as “we”.
2. User(s): individual private person(s) or legal entity making use of the Website or Software. Users are also referred to as “you”.
3. Software: the software/app Wrabbit has developed to give the users crypto analytics and forecasts.
Registration and personal account:
1. If you want to use our Website and Software, go to https://www.wrabbit.io and follow the instructions to download the app. You will need to register and create a personal account in order to use the Website and Software.
2. You must protect the login details of your account and keep your password strictly secret. We will assume that all actions taken from your account are done by you or under your supervision.
3. You agree to provide up-to-date, complete and accurate information on your account. You agree to promptly update your personal account when necessary, so that we can contact you if needed.
Offers and prices:
1. All offers and free trials on the Website are without obligations. However, all offers and free trials are always subject to these Terms.
2. The prices on the Website do not include taxes and expenses.
3. We can always adjust our prices. The price change will take effect immediately.
Subscription and payment:
1. You need a subscription to use the Website and Software. Subscriptions are offered for a fixed amount per month and/or per year. You can get a subscription at https://www.wrabbit.io.
2. Wrabbit offers several sorts of packages as a subscription. Each package differs in the information that the Software provides. You can find all packages at https://www.wrabbit.io.
3. Wrabbit will give User access to the Software immediately after the subscription has been completed.
4. The price of the subscription will be invoiced automatically every month. Possible methods of payment are displayed on the Website and include for example PayPal, credit cards (e.g. Visa or MasterCard) and cryptocurrencies.
5. A monthly subscription will continue for a month-to-month period, unless User cancels the subscription before the end of the term already paid for.
6. A yearly subscription will automatically be extended after expiration, unless User cancels the subscription before the end of the term already paid for. In case User is a natural person, the automatically extended subscription can be terminated on a monthly basis. User can also modify the extended subscription to a yearly subscription.
7. User can cancel the subscription by the end of the term already paid for. The account of the User will remain active for the period that User has already paid for.
1. User has the right to withdraw the subscription up to 5 days after getting it. Contact us at [email protected]
2. If User withdraws the subscription, User will pay pro rata for the period User has already been able to use the Software. User will get the rest of the paid amount back as a refund.
3. In case of a free trial, no refund is granted if the User withdraws the subscription.
Fair use of our Website and Software:
1. By using our Website and Software, you declare to be at least 18 years old.
2. You may not use the Website and Software in such way that you violate the Mexican law or any other applicable laws and regulations.
3.As a condition for using the Website and Software, you agree not to provide any information, data or content to us or the Website and Software that is incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete or that violates any law or regulation. In addition, you agree that you will not, nor allow third parties to:
a. enter any non-public / secure areas of the Website or Software;
b. send viruses, worms, junk mail, spam, chain letters, unsolicited offers or ads of any kind and for any purpose;
c. investigate, scan or test the Website of Software or any other related system or network, or violate any security or authentication;
d. use any automated systems of software to withdraw data from the Website (“screen-scraping”);
e. make and distribute copies of the Website or Software;
f. attempt to sell, distribute, copy, rent, sub-license, loan, merge, reproduce, alter, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, transfer, exchange,translate, hack, distribute, harm or misuse the Website or Software;
g. or create derivative works of any kind whatsoever.
4. You may not create an account under someone else’s name or act like someone else in any other way.
5. If you receive personal data or other sensitive information from other users, you will keep this information secret.
6. Wrabbit is entitled to (temporarily or permanently) block your account and deny you access to the Website, if we suspect abuse of the account or the Website. We can also block your account or deny you access to the platform if you do not comply with these Terms, including conditions and policies referenced herein.
1. Wrabbit is the exclusive licensee of all intellectual property rights vesting in and relating to (all content made available through) the Website and the Software, such as – but not limited to – patents, patent applications, trademarks, trademark applications, database rights, service marks, trade names, copyrights, trade secrets, licenses, domain names, know-how, property rights and processes (“Intellectual Property Rights”).
2. Wrabbit grants its Users a non-transferrable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and revocable license intended for fair use of the Website and Software on the subscription basis as offered by us at https://www.wrabbit.io. You are not allowed to access the content of the Website and Software for any other purpose, such as selling or distributing the content of the Website and Software. Also see clause 6.
Availability of the Website and Software and disclaimer of warranties:
1. The Website and Software are available on computers and handheld mobile devices running iOS and Android. Wrabbit will use reasonable efforts to make the Website and Software available at all times. However, User acknowledges that the Website and Software are provided over the internet and mobile networks and thus the quality and availability of the Website and Software may be affected by factors outside Wrabbit’s reasonable control.
2. Wrabbit does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for unavailability of the Website and Software, or any difficulty or inability to download or access content, or any other communication system failure which may result in the Website or Software being unavailable.
3. Wrabbit is not responsible for any support or maintenance regarding the Website or Software. Wrabbit may – at its own discretion – update, modify, or adapt the Website or Software and their functionalities from time to time to enhance the user experience. Wrabbit is not responsible for any downtime resulting from these actions.
4. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Wrabbit hereby disclaims all implied warranties regarding the availability of the Website and Software. The Website and Software are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind.
Accuracy of Information:
1. Wrabbit makes extensive use of third party data feeds and as such is unable to guarantee the accuracy of the information provided on or within the Website and Software. Furthermore, Wrabbit makes no guarantee that the analysis provided inside of the Website or Software is accurate because it cannot guarantee that the underlying data is accurate. This Website and Software are provided for informational or research purposes only and should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Wrabbit is not responsible for any losses resulting from errors in data or analysis displayed in the Website or Software.
2. Because the Wrabbit system depends on third party data which is not guaranteed to be accurate, it is offered 'as-is' without any guarantees or warranties of any kind, and is only intended for educational, entertainment, and informational purposes.
Not Investment Advice / Not Predictive:
1. The analysis provided in the Website or Software is NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE and should not be construed as investment advice. The analysis provided by the Website or Software should not be the sole form of analysis you perform before making investment decisions. As indicated in this document, Wrabbit depends heavily upon third party data which may not be accurate and is not guaranteed to be accurate, thus, before making any investment decisions, please perform your own due diligence utilizing multiple sources of information as well as your own analysis of stock charts. For the avoidance of any doubt, and in the interest of clarity, WRABBIT DOES NOT PROVIDE INVESTMENT ADVICE, WRABBIT ANALYSIS IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS BASIS AND IS NOT GUARANTEED TO BE ACCURATE, AND YOU SHOULD NEVER MAKE INVESTMENT OR TRADING DECISIONS WITHOUT CONDUCTING YOUR OWN CAREFUL DUE DILIGENCE.
2. Wrabbit’s forecasting system (the "Forecasting Algorithm") attempts to calculate how a particular market might evolve under perfect market conditions. Wrabbit’s forecasting system cannot predict the future and can only serve as a reference. The Forecasting System is provided without warranty of any kind. THE FORECASTING SYSTEM IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS BASIS AND IS NOT GUARANTEED TO BE ACCURATE, AND YOU SHOULD NEVER MAKE INVESTMENT OR TRADING DECISIONS WITHOUT CONDUCTING YOUR OWN CAREFUL DUE DILIGENCE.
Advice and disclaimer:
1. Wrabbit explicitly does not Give Users any personal financial advice.
2. Wrabbit may upload general tutorials and academy videos on the Website, about the functioning of the Website and Software.
3. All tutorials, videos and templates uploaded by Wrabbit are general and contain in no way personal and/or financial advice. All use of these advices is at the sole risk of the User.
1. User is aware of the accompanying risks of possessing, trading and using crypto currencies and takes full responsibility for these risks. The User understands that Wrabbit depends on potentially inaccurate third party information and unproven formulas and mathematical sequences and thus cannot be depended on to provide accurate investment advice.
1. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit Wrabbit’s liability when it cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
2. Wrabbit is not liable to you for any (direct or indirect) damage you suffer as a result of the use of the Website or Software or the content provided thereon. For example, Wrabbit is not liable for:
a. the proper functioning of (hyper)links provided by the Website or Software;
b. the (lack of) financial benefit for the Users through the use of the Website or Software;
c. any situation where Users mobile device, login details and/or password is stolen and any third party subsequently makes use of the Website or Software without User’s consent;
d.any damage or alteration to User’s equipment including but not limited to computer equipment or a handheld device as a result of the installation or use of the Website or Software;
e. a failure to meet any of Wrabbits’s obligations under these Terms where such failure is due to events beyond Wrabbit’s reasonable control.
1. Users will indemnify, defend, and hold Wrabbit harmless from and against all liabilities, damages and costs (including settlement costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of third party claims regarding:
a. any injury or damages resulting from behaviour of User related to the use of our Website and Software; and
b. breach by User of these Terms or violation of any applicable law, regulation or order.
1. Wrabbit reserves the right to change these Terms. When we change these Terms in a significant way, we will notify Users by newsletter (if User has provided us with his e-mail address to this end) and post a notification on our Website along with the updated Terms. By continuing to use the Website, you acknowledge the most recent version of these Terms.
2. If we do not enforce (parts of) these Terms, this cannot be construed as consent or waiver of the right to enforce them at a later moment in time or against another User.
3. User cannot transfer the rights and obligations from these Terms to third parties.
1. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of these Terms. Any such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced or be deemed to be replaced by a provision that is considered to be valid and enforceable and which interpretation shall be as close as possible to the intent of the invalid provision.
Applicable law and jurisdiction:
1. Terms shall exclusively be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Mexico.
2. Unless mandatory law compels differently, all disputes resulting from or arising in connection with these Terms shall be exclusively submitted to the competent court of CDMX, Mexico, unless the dispute can be settled in an amicable fashion.
Complaints, comments and suggestions:
Wrabbit strives to give you optimal service. If you have a complaint, comment or suggestion, you can contact us at [email protected] Please provide us with your contact details, and a clear description and reason for your complaint. Complaints are usually processed within 7 working days.
Wrabbit Capital, SAPI de CV
Mexican Ministry of Economy registration number: A201910251102479094
VAT number: WCA191107D57